Love destroyed her. Vengeance will save her.

💀🖤💀 Are you ready to meet Immortelle? 💀🖤💀

books2read.com/immortelle-nemesis

 NEMESIS I have been called many names in my long life. Kali. Hel. Santa Muerta. To the Cabal, I am simply Immortelle. As the daughter of Nyx and sister to the Furies, I was used to being an ever-living weapon to the Powers That Be that run the Cabal. As the mistress to War, Death gloried in the carnage I wrought as I danced with Mischief and Strife. Until one day, I fell in love with a mortal human who called me by other names. Lover. Partner. Wife. He gifted me with love and peace, and I thought I could be happy. And then too soon, he died. I mourned his death for one year and one day. On the next day, they came for me. Like I knew they would. War. Death. Mischief. Strife. Except they didn’t come to recruit me back. They came to tell me how my husband truly died. Now, I have taken on another name… an older name… one that I hadn’t worn in a long, long time… Nemesis.

 #urbanfantasy #reverseharem #fantasy #ebook #UF #supernatural #nemesis #ellecross #bookstagram #booksarelife #bookcommunity #booknerdigan #bookpassion #bookrecommendation #fantasy #ebook #UF #supernatural #nemesis #ellecross #reverseharem #RH #darkurbanfantasy #preorder #books #bookish #racyreader #readersofinstagram #paranormalromance #pnr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY Blitz-wide giveaway